- Fill your dish with the cleaner and hot water. Squeeze a small amount of the specially formulated Corningware cleaner into the water per the instructions on the bottle.
- Scrub the Corningware.
- Clean your dish with a dishwashing detergent.
- Rinse and dry your Corningware.
How do you clean a burnt Corningware dish?
Add 1/4 cup white vinegar and 1 teaspoon hand dishwashing liquid to the hot water in the dish pan. Scrub the Corning Ware with a dish scrubber to remove the stains loosened by the oven cleaner. Rinse well to remove all chemical cleaning agents from the stained baking dish.
How do you get metal marks off corningware?
Remove Utensil Marks
- In a bowl, mix a small amount of water into baking soda to create a thick paste.
- Spread the paste on the utensil marks on your Corningware dish. Things You’ll Need. (5) Baking soda. Water.
- Dampen your nonabrasive sponge and scrub the paste over the surface of the Corningware until the marks disappear.
How do you remove utensil marks from dishes?
How to Remove Flatware Marks From Dishes
- Put on a pair of rubber gloves. Place the discolored dish in the sink and sprinkle it with baking soda.
- Add an oxygen-based dish soap if the baking soda doesn’t remove the gray marks completely.
- Use a more toxic alternative metal polish only as a last resort.
Is it OK to use scratched corningware?
Q: Is it safe to use CoringWare with scratches, gouges or chips? A: The short answer is no, it’s not safe because the integrity of the CorningWare material has been compromised. If you have a piece of CorningWare with any of these imperfections, the safest option is to get rid of it.