- Mix 2 teaspoons of baking soda with 1 teaspoon on water to make a paste.
- Add a couple drops of dish soap to the scouring pad.
- Apply the baking soda paste to the problem spots, scrub.
- Rinse with water and repeat as necessary.
- Once you are happy with how the piece looks, wash, rinse and place to dry.
How do you get marks off plates?
Suggested clip · 98 seconds
How to Clean Marks Off Your Plates! How to Wash Dishes Fast
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do you get metal marks off porcelain?
Steps to Remove the Marks:
- Begin by sprinkling baking soda over the surfaces that are marked. It may help to spray the sink lightly with water first, so the baking soda will stick.
- Spray the surface lightly with Windex.
- Scrub with a soft cloth or sponge until the stains are removed.
- Repeat as necessary.
How do you remove silverware from stoneware?
The marks may have come from silverware or aluminum utensils resting on the plates or rubbing against them in the sink or dishwasher. To remove them, make a paste of baking soda and water, apply it with a damp sponge to the marks, rub well, let stand for a few minutes, then wash as usual.
How do you remove scratches from dishes?
Remove Marks from Dishes with Baking Soda
- Mix Baking Soda and Water into a Runny Paste. I probably mixed up 2-3 tablespoons baking soda with a tablespoon of water, enough to make it a little runny.
- Apply with Cleaning Cloth.
- Buff to Remove Scratches from Dishes.
- Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth.