How many coffee cups do you need?
As a general rule, you can assume that an average 8-ounce (240-ml) cup of coffee offers around 100 mg of caffeine.
Several sources suggest that 400 mg of caffeine per day — the equivalent of 4 cups (945 ml) of coffee — is safe for most healthy adults ( 3 , 5 ).
How many cups should you have?
About 15.5 cups (3.7 liters) of fluids for men. About 11.5 cups (2.7 liters) of fluids a day for women.
What can you do with coffee mugs?
Ways to Upcycle – 21 “New” Ways to Use Coffee Mugs
- Use a coffee mug as a planter –
- Sponge and Dishwashing Wand Holder –
- Make a coffee mug candle –
- Give an upcycled gift –
- Organize the garage with a coffee mug –
- Make dessert in a coffee mug –
- Make glass mosaic art from old coffee mugs –
How do you store mugs?
10 pretty ways to store your mugs
- Turn mugs Into art. This blogger’s mug collection doubles as colourful wall art, adding punch to a plain wall in her mostly neutral space.
- Add under-shelf hooks.
- Embrace open shelving.
- Add extra height.
- Use spare walls.
- Go vertical.
- Use a trolley.
- Rotate your mugs.