Wine Pairing Snacks – What Snacks Go With Wine?
- Animal Crackers and Riesling. Classic and brilliant.
- Popcorn and Chardonnay.
- Toaster Pastries and Fizzy Rosé
- Pistachios and Pinot Noir.
- Corn Chips and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Mini Cupcakes and Moscato.
- Fruit Snacks and Fizzy Sangria.
- PB&J Sandwich and Fizzy Crisp White.
What goes great with wine?
Perfect BBQ & Wine Pairings:
Grilled Chicken: A crisp Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc is the way to go. Grilled Steaks: Cabernet is a classic match. A full-bodied red blend is a great choice too. Grilled Salmon or Tuna: Pair these rich fish with a Pinot Noir.
What should be served with white wine?
Light, crisp white wines such as Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Grigio lend themselves to lighter tasting foods. Fresh or roasted vegetables, fish and even cream and oil based sauces pair well with these wines. If you are looking for a wine to pair with pre-meal salad, look no further.
What goes good with red wine?
A sweet, light red will pair well with a mixed green salad, whereas a more savory red, like Pinot Noir, will taste better with a dish that has more earthy depth. Try combining a Burgundy with a slice of mushroom and cheese flatbread to bring out the wine’s deeper umami notes.